Pictures taken May 28, 2010
*Post inspired by SouleMama*
I wanna play too! Adorable.
Ummm, if they are doing what I think they are doing... my floor will be more than ready for a spot cleaning this afternoon. :D Happy weekend!
Beautiful!don't you wish it will always be that easy to have them "help" clean :-D
that is a fun mess.
I took a Magic Eraser to my grout and by the time I was finished they were both 'helping' with baby wipes!
Getting them early - good work!
I wanna play too! Adorable.
ReplyDeleteUmmm, if they are doing what I think they are doing... my floor will be more than ready for a spot cleaning this afternoon. :D
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend!
Beautiful!
ReplyDeletedon't you wish it will always be that easy to have them "help" clean :-D
that is a fun mess.
ReplyDeleteI took a Magic Eraser to my grout and by the time I was finished they were both 'helping' with baby wipes!
ReplyDeleteGetting them early - good work!
ReplyDelete