Friday, May 7, 2010

Past Lucy-isms


May 5, 2010

Me: Lucy, you never turned off the TV.
Lucy: No, I didn't. What are you gonna do; cry about it?

***
April 27, 2010

Lucy (while watching Lord of the Rings): I miss the lizard!
Me: What lizard?
Lucy: The lizard that fell. I miss him.
Me: Oh! You mean the WIZARD!

***
April 25, 2010

Lucy: I have a little butt. And I'm cute.
Me: And you're humble.
Lucy: I'm not humble.

***
April 14, 2010

Lucy (after coming out of the bathroom): I didn't pee because I don't feel like wiping.
Me: Well, you have to pee when you get up in the morning. You'll end up having an accident or getting a bellyache. You could have asked for help. ...Are you boycotting peeing?
Lucy: ...I don't want to talk about it.

***
April 10, 2010

Jocco: I think she ate about three-quarters of the popcorn.
Lucy: Nope! I ate four-quarters!

***
April 7, 2010

Lucy: Mum, I hope I have a tattoo soon.
***
February 23, 2010

Lucy: My SackGirl's name is Little Miss Miracle. Otis told me - in Spanish.
***
February 23, 2010

Lucy: What's the name of this song?
Me: I'm not sure.
Lucy: Let's call it . . . Dumpster Movers!

***
February 2, 2010
Lucy: Mama, my hip hurts.
Me: Your hip hurts? Where?
Lucy: Right here. I have a hipache!

***
January 15, 2010

Me: What kind of animal is that?
Lucy: A binney kig!
Me: You mean, a guinea pig?
Lucy: Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment