Tuesday, January 19, 2010

*hangs head*

Wow, I seriously failed at keeping up with this blog. I've been seriously busy (lazy) though, what with Christmas and New Years and a crawling baby . . .
Yup, that's right. Joy started crawling right before Christmas. She also has six teeth. Four on the top and two on the bottom. Crazy, no?
So Christmas was wonderful. I really stuck to the quality over quantity rule and each kid got less than ten presents total. I want my girls to grow up appreciating the things that they get instead of dwelling on how MUCH they get - or don't get, as the case may be. We've determined that Cameron is a lost cause when it comes to this; he had it instilled in him early on that the more he gets, the better. Unfortunately, he doesn't care about any of the things he receives and most of the time, said presents end up thrown in the closet (stuffed under the bed, thrown in a heap) and promptly forgotten about. It drives me crazy.
Lucy's favorite present was her vintage Leonardo stuffed Ninja Turtle that I found on eBay. She got a Leapster too and is racing her way through Dora and Kai-Lan games. She's pretty smart, that one.
Okay, more about that later. Joy is currently sitting at my feet complaining that she wants to go back to sleep so I should get on that.

Oh and my New Years resolution is to post in my blog. Christmas pictures to follow...eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment